Expertise. Peace of mind. These are the things that you should expect your tax advisor to provide. We view our relationship with each of our clients as an ongoing partnership and strive to provide you with quality, up-to-date tax return preparation and advice. We keep abreast of current tax laws throughout the year to minimize your tax liabilities and to maximize your future opportunities. Whether you are an individual or operate a multi-tiered corporation or partnership, our partners and staff can accommodate your needs for tax planning and preparation.
Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. Whether businesses or individuals like it or not, today's tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there is no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Here is what you receive when working with a Cole, Newton & Duran tax professional:
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our sophisticated computer software and tax professional identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contact
- You will receive year-round tax advice
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year
- We will provide you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year's tax liability
Planning is the key to successfully reducing your tax liability. Our tax professionals go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income. We make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations.
At Cole, Newton & Duran, we recommend tax saving strategies that help you:
- Grow and preserve assets while minimizing taxes
- Defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later
- Reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make
- Reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you have made
- Reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more
- Reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster
- Reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style